Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Bob Dylan & Polka - "Got My Blood Pumping"

The number one instrument for polka is the accordion. Apparently, according to a new article in the Rolling Stone, Bob's new album has an accordion on all the tracks, so he must be working on a polka album...(Which, according to Chronicles, "Polka dances always got my blood pumping. That was the first type of loud, live music I'd ever heard.")
I'm really just kidding...I highly doubt it's a polka record. Dylan probably just listened to his "Red River Shore" and said 'Man, I can really use an accordion like that one, again!'
The Rolling Stone article I'm talking about can be found here. I'm really excited about it, but I'm not trusting anything until Sony and Dylan's camp announce it.

1 comment:

Bill said...

Equally, he could be on a Zydeco kick. ;)