Wednesday, May 27, 2009

This is worth getting....

Prior to the release of Together Through Life, Sony remastered a few of Dylan's records that were in some need of cleaning up. I bought The Basement Tapes right away, since I had been waiting forever for it because I held off on getting the original CD set. However, for New Morning I held off on getting because, even though I love that album, I thought the original CD was enough. I finally picked up the new version today and I have to say, it sounded pretty good. The sound is a lot fuller and louder, so I would reccoment upgrading and getting it. Plus, it comes with a fantastic booklet with great pictures of 1970 Bob.

I will not be buying Dylan & The Dead since I have the original CD of that...so I'm already familiar with how terrible it is. Before The Flood might be interesting to get, if I could find it. It's been pretty rare in the months since its' release.

No comments: