Friday, December 26, 2008

Massive Changes!

As you can see, I've changed some things. I'm still fiddling with the right colors, etc. but I have to admit that I like the new layout.
I've changed the title to "Journey Through Dark Heat", which is the subtitle to the last track on Dylan's Street - Legal LP, "Where Are You Tonight?". I think I've worn "Vintage Clothes" out, honestly. It's a little boring and I think it will help people who are searching for real vintage clothes on Google a lot!
That title never really fit anyway, since, especially if you don't follow Paul McCartney's latest works, you might think the blog was about clothes.
Listening to rock and roll throughout the years is truly a journey, through some serious dark heat, so I think the title fits.
I also got rid of the gadgets for the TV and the podcast. That stuff's a little gratuitous, if you know what I mean. I can't do them on a regular basis, so I'm not really sure what the point of keeping them is.
So, I hope everyone's set for the new look Vintage.... I mean, "Journey Through Dark Heat" in 2009!

No comments: