Wednesday, July 09, 2008

The Beatles Are On Capitol Records!

There's a new podcast! It features the eight albums the Beatles released on Capitol Records in 1964 and 1965.
Also, the twenty-first podcast will be the last...or at least the next-to-last. It will cover The Beach Boys in the 1980's & 1990's. I know that they didn't release a ton of good music, but I would like to complete the series. So, I'm asking all of you to chose a song by The Beach Boys in the '80s that you'd like to hear on the podcast.

Number twenty-two will be the last. It'll be a collection of songs by various people that I never got a chance to play, having only covered a few people.

I've made this decision not based on the fact that I don't have enough material, but I based it on the idea that I have to go to college! Believe me, there are plenty of people I would have loved to highlight, but life gets in the way of these things!

No comments: